Sunday, March 27, 2016

#4 - A Quick Quiz

Hello Everyone~

I am so sorry for not updating as frequently, this week has been extremely hectic. With all the time spent packing and finalizing materials, the time just flew by. In about two days, I will finally get to start my internship in India. I will post pictures as soon as I arrive! I am absolutely thrilled to be able to partake on this journey.

As a continuation of my post from last time, I have come across a little quiz that everyone can take to assess what type of doshas are present in their body.

*Disclaimer: To get an accurate analysis, a consultation with an Ayurvedic Physician is necessary and this self-quiz is by no means guaranteed to reflect a person's doshas with 100% accuracy*

Rules for assessing your ayurvedic compositions:


  • Everyone has all three doshas present in them but in varying amounts
  • After reading each statement, respond to that statement with a number between 0-7
    • 0/1 = Does not apply
    • 3/4 = Applies sometimes
    • 6/7 = Applies Most of the Time
    • Note: The values 2 and 5 cannot be used
For calculating your Vata:


:For calculating your Pitta


For calculating your Kapha: 


If the difference between two of the scores is less than 10, you are a two-dosha type. If all three of the scores are close enough, then you are a tri-dosha type.

In the next blog post, I will elaborate more on the meanings behind having these levels in our bodies.

Happy Reading :)
Aashi




No comments:

Post a Comment