Sunday, April 3, 2016

#5 - It finally begins

Hello Everyone~

After a long journey of 27 hours, I have finally made it into the land known for its rich culture, India.
Immediately upon arrival, I experienced a culture shock. The way of living is just so drastically different here. I will edit this post later on once I upload a you tube video documenting my first day here.

Currently, I am packing to finally start my internship at the institute tomorrow while simultaneously fighting jetlag.

The link to the video : https://youtu.be/mEWzK_jIrco

I will also include some photos I took on the journey to where I am staying.



Congested traffic (and autos! the vehicle in yellow):


Vegetable markets on the side of the road:


India Gate:


Roads in the capital of India, New Delhi: 


Small temple next to a train station:



Even more congested traffic:



Until next time~
Aashi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment