Sunday, February 28, 2016

#1 - An Introduction to Ayurvedic Medicine

Hi All~

With my internship starting in around a month, I have started researching and formulating the background for what exactly natural plant medicine is like so that I can be better informed during my internship. Since my internship does not start until April 1st, I have around one month to research all that I need to.

In April, I can gather data on site and gather anecdotal evidences and also work with doctors to see if my background research supports what I found. The paper would then be an analysis of a "does it work" type scenario.

Also, in April, I will be making daily video vlogs (taking videos of the facility, the materials used in the medicine etc) and will be posting that to a YouTube channel that I will provide a link for in the future.

I look forward to seeing what I will learn on this journey and I hope my experiences will give enlighten you with new-found knowledge as well.



Until next time,
Aashi

No comments:

Post a Comment